Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.

What does CPT and CPE mean on a chart

What does CPT and CPE mean on a chart?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.
Good morning. CPT and CPE are advertising terms, generally used to describe Internet advertising cost metrics. CPT stands for Cost Per Transaction and refers to the cost of each ad impression of a particular advertisement that resulted in an action, usually a purchase. CPE stands for Cost Per Engagement and refers to the cost of each impression, regardless of whether the impression results in a purchase.

I hope this has given you the guidance you were seeking. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.