RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

What is retail marketing

What is retail marketing?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer.

In what context do you mean "retail marketing"? Could you explain your situation a little bit more?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I want to you explain it to me.
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 years ago.
Retail marketing is a broad term, but generally speaking, it is the selling and/or promoting of merchandise directly to the consumer (rather than to another business, which would be commercial marketing). This includes sales activity taking places in such venues as vending machines, specialty stores, department stores, supermarkets, and consumer cooperatives.

This is also different than direct marketing, which is comprised of door-to-door sales, phone sales, and other activities where the consumer is targeted by the salesperson, rather than the consumer entering the premises of the sales company to make a purchase.

If I had a bit more context regarding your question (if for a school project, for instance, or if it is referenced in a contract) then I could give you a more thorough answer.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please select the "accept" button. If you have already clicked "accept", or if you will in the future, please let me know so I can track these for my own reports and customer satisfaction stats. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX good luck to you!