How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In the state of Arizona if I want to sell new off-road vehicles

Resolved Question:

In the state of Arizona if I want to sell new off-road vehicles such as UTV's/ATV's, in which the M.S.O clearly states not for use on public streets, roads, or highways, do I need the same license as an automotive dealer?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 6 years ago.

So sorry to hear of your dilemna. I will strive to provide you with legal information to assist you.

I am a lawyer with 25 years experience. Although I am not your attorney, I hope that I can give you helpful legal information on this open and nonconfidential forum.

Yes. The same licensing procedure is required for sale of the offering vehicles such as UTVs/ATVs as an automotive dealer. Here is a link to the statute:

You can obtain an application by contacting the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) at(NNN) NNN-NNNNand asking for the Dealer Licensing Unit.

Ellen and 4 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you