Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Hey Brent, got another question for you, take your time as

Customer Question

Hey Brent, got another question for you, take your time as I cannot tip you until Tuesday or Wednesday.

I need to know what solid steps to take to,

A) Disassociate my EIN from my SSN when applying for a small business loan, if there is a way to do that.

B)I am looking for an effective way to build business credit in a relatively short amount of time for my LLC.

I have a great business plan/model and am looking to obtain a small business loan however my personal credit is very limited, as in one paid off car from a loan that originated in 2004 and a small credit card with a limit of 250 dollars.

I have heard creating invoice accounts is one way but if the phone company doesn't report my timely payment to the personal credit bureau, is a company I establish an account with really going to report my timely invoice payment to their source? Aside from applying for credit cards in my business name, which I assume would require my social at this point and therefore expose my lack of credit and result in no card, how do I accomplish this?

Thank you for your insight!
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet. As it is a holiday weekend, the expert you specifically asked for may be unavailable and not have seen your question. I have just sent him word that you have requested him. When he replies, you will receive an email notification.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Moderator, JustAnswer
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No problem at all, take your time. Thank you for the message.