Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Have done some contract repairs on some medical equipment in

Customer Question

Have done some contract repairs on some medical equipment in June and July for a Dialysis clinic. I have 2 final invoices one for 850 and another for over 5000 including parts and labor. These invoices have been submitted in person and via email (created these invoices). I had ongoing communication with the clinic and owner but now the owner refuses to answer anything (phone or email). The invoice states they have 15 days to pay, and anything after that is a 20% added. I have made that clear and had both invoices signed by a staff member before I left. This was to ensure the work was complete and approved. On my last visit the owner promised to overnight the payment. I even provided a prepaid FedEx envelope. I am ready to take legal action but don't know were to start.
I live in San Antonio TX and this business is in Houston TX
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 6 years ago.

I am a lawyer with 25 years experience. While I am permitted to provide you with legal information, I am prohibited by and various state bar associations from giving legal advice, representing you or entering into an attorney-client relationship through this open forum. Do you understand and accept these provisions as well as's disclaimer?

Please respond with a Yes or No to continue.