RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I RECEIVE A MUTAL NONDISCLOUSRE AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMEN

I RECEIVE A MUTAL NONDISCLOUSRE AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT FROM BLOCK I M GETTING READY TO SELL OR MAKE SOME KIND OF DEAL WITH THEM AND I M NOT SURE IF THE AGREEMENT THERE SENDING ME IS ALRIGHT TO SAYING AND EXACTLY WHAT IT IS SAYING IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN EMAIL IT TO YOUU ARE FAX IT TO YOU TO HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT IT REALY MEANS
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
RGMacEsq :

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am researching your issue and will respond shortly.

RGMacEsq :

If you can type it up, I can look over it. Unfortunately we cannot accept faxes or emails, as that would be a violation of JustAnswer's terms of services. You can also scan it and insert the picture here.

Customer :

I TRIED SCANNIG MY DOCUMENTS AND PASTE BUT DONT WORK TO MUCH TO TYPE IS THERE A SPECIAL WAY TO SCAN TO SEND