MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

I have an attorey filing an Amended Petition to sue 2 other

I have an attorey filing an Amended Petition to sue 2 other companies of mine as Defendents in a lawsuit that is pending.He said he will also file a Motion to Amend the Docket Control Order to reopen and extend the discovery in the case. He said the Distict Local Rules require that he confer with me prior to filing the Motion to Amend the Docket Control and if he didn't hear from me by Mondy(which he has)he will assume that I am opposed that the Motion to Amend the Docket Control Order. This is a corp. and personal lawsuit, so the last contempt order I represented myself, very well thank you.

can you tell me what forms I need to feel out to file a contempt on them and also the other forms to answer and perhaps ask fror a continius?
Thank you for the post, you will have to draft your motion for contempt, it is not a form per se. However, there is a certain format that it must follow, here is a sample for your reference in drafting your motion for contempt:

Additionally, in response to the plaintiff's motion to amend the docket control order, you would file a motion in opposition to plaintiff's motion to file to amend the docket number. This is not a form per se either, but you must draft your own motion. Here is a sample that can be modified for your situation:

Here is a sample motion to extend time: