lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 35 years of business experience.

We are making a craft that we will be selling online. The

We are making a craft that we will be selling online. The craft is glass marble magnets. We plan to put a warning on our label stating that these magnets could be choking hazards, and to keep away from small hands. It there a LEGAL way we have to word this, or should a simple warning suffice?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
Subscription customers. An ACCEPT is credited to me but you are not charged. Followup questions WILL be answered if my first answer is acceptable.

There is no legal certain way. You need a warning and have it in capital letters in bold or a different color like red. You may want to set up an LLC to protect your personal assets. With that said, it is very difficult to sell items such as this over the internet so set your expectations low. I assume that you will be mainly using eBay and that is usually the best place to start.