MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

Hi I need a contract between 2 S-corps. IT consulting firm

Customer Question

Hi I need a contract between 2 S-corps. IT consulting firm UST is placing a contractual hire at a financial firm for $120/hr for a year. My firm RS Corp will get a share of $30/hr as per our agreement with UST. UST is in NJ and my firm is incorporated from Delaware. I need a simple contract with UST on profit sharing for any placements made with the financial firm, the relationship was developed by me.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the post, do you need a reference to a template or are you asking for the contract to be drafted for $40?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Let me know what your charges would be to draft such a contract? Also can you refer a template?
Hello, unfortunately drafting contracts is beyond the scope of services rendered via Just Answer,. However, you can find a template at or