Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.
17027240

im starting small business where i own arcade game called boxer,money

im starting small business where i own arcade game called boxer,money is inserted and a punching bag drops down and you punch it for strength and speed .i will own the machines but they will be placed in various diferent bars and nightclubs owned by someone else .i have no employees .my qeustion is would it be stupid not to carry liability insurance?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.

Good evening. I would organize your business as a limited liability entity...such as a limited liability company or an S Corporation. Then, because that would protect your other personal assets from the debts and liabilities of your entity, you would choose not to carry liability insurance without worry for the risk of anything but the assets in the business.

I hope this has given you the guidance you were seeking. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.