Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

hi i am lookig for any one who has a class action law suit

Customer Question

hi i am lookig for any one who has a class action law suit going aganist ford motor co. in reguard to the 6.0 diesel this truck has 35000 miles and been a problem from new if you have any answers would appreciate information
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator