socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

can a credit card sue u if u was turn over to a colletion sgency

can a credit card sue u if u was turn over to a colletion sgency and u are trying to pay something every month and whats the least u can send them. and can tehey sue u before u are ven turn over to a collection agency
Category: Business Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 6 years ago.

Once the debt is in collections, the debt collector can sue you whether or not your payment is timely made. The only sure way to rid yourself of the debt forever is to file bankruptcy.

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: If you are on a subscription plan, your clicking Accept does not generate any additional charges to your user account. It only indicates your satisfaction with my answer.

Terms and Conditions: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking “Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) our communication is for entertainment purposes only; (2) you are not consulting me in my professional capacity as an attorney; (3) you do not seek to establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor do I with you; (4) you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises (and you may not use our communication to avoid taxpayer penalties imposed by the U.S. Dept. of Treasury); (5) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf, but rather is made in genuine admiration and respect for my desire to help others. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.