wallstreetesq., Attorney
Experience:  10 years, Corp litigation, Of Counsel to several global and nationwide corporation

HI,Friend of mine & myself want to establish LLc.we both gonaa

HI,Friend of mine & myself want to establish LLc.we both gonaa to invest 50%.but,right now,he gonna to own 100 % partnership.if ,I want to take my stock after 3 to 4,how I cab protect my intrest.
did you invest money yet? how much?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
actually,we both gonna to invest 50% money.I will work in business on salary.but,because of my immigration status,I dont want to become partner in LLc right now.
you should e careful to protect your investment, he should issue you stock, for 50% now and not list you as a partner, or have a promissory note created with a personal guarantee with the other partner for the money. You can also file a UCC on the LLC SHARES, through the state UCC filing.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

if he issued a 50% stock and not list as a partner,I still indirectly contain intrest in llc,

because, I want to start my green card process through this firm in future,my immigration lawyer advise me not to become direct or indirect partner .is there any way can create operative aggreement taht can serve purpose??

plesae,advise me which option is good for me

he should then be 100% owner and create a not with him for the money or create your own separate c corp., where the stock would be issued to the corp and your interests would be protected and unknown.