N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  Since 1983

Hi, i am doing a research paper in which i have to write about

Customer Question

Hi, i am doing a research paper in which i have to write about a case. It is an easy case, Acclaim Credit Technologies suit C. Medina for breach of the Contract, court decided against defendant and for plaintiffs, the defendant has to pay the amount to the plaintiff which was ask for it. I really need the legal reason for it, which paragraph and article, where does it at the law say and what thanks
Category: Business Law
Expert:  JPEsq replied 6 years ago.

Do you have the case?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara

Case No: 110CV160718
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i hope you meant that you need the case number, i am just a college student and need to write different assingments on which one is that to go to court and write the assingment about a chase, in this case i wrote sit but i need help for the legal ressonsing where it says what in the law/paragraphs
Expert:  JPEsq replied 6 years ago.

I don't have access to that case... and I doubt anyone else here will either. I can't tell you anything about without reading the opinion.

i will opt out and see if anyone can help

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

that is oks, it is just an assingment at college, i need to write something theoretical, if someone breaches the contract, what ands where does the law say something about its, need paragraph /artikel about breach of contract on when the rights etc are
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 years ago.
The California civil code has some statutes on contract law in general starting at
SECTION 1549-1550

1549. A contract is an agreement to do or not to do a certain

1550. It is essential to the existence of a contract that there
should be:
1. Parties capable of contracting;
2. Their consent;
3. A lawful object; and,
4. A sufficient cause or consideration.