socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

a petition to cancel was filed against my registered trademark

a petition to cancel was filed against my registered trademark 6 months ago. The notice was sent to my registered (which is previous) location and I didn't get it. The trademark was already canceled by default a week ago as I found out online. What other actions can I take to revive the trademark or response to the petition? Thanks!

You are entitled to file a motion to set aside the default under Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Rule 312.03. I cannot write a motion to set aside for you.

If you want to try to "do-it-yourself," then here is the procedure manual for the TTAB.

If you prefer to hire legal representation, then for a tradeXXXXX XXXXXtigation attorney referral, see:

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: If you are on a subscription plan, your clicking Accept does not generate any additional charges to your user account. It only indicates your satisfaction with my answer.

Terms and Conditions: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking “Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) our communication is for entertainment purposes only; (2) you are not consulting me in my professional capacity as an attorney; (3) you do not seek to establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor do I with you; (4) you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises (and you may not use our communication to avoid taxpayer penalties imposed by the U.S. Dept. of Treasury); (5) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf, but rather is made in genuine admiration and respect for my desire to help others. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.