Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I let my girlfriend borrow my car, in which she allowed her

I let my girlfriend borrow my car, in which she allowed her husband to drive it. He totaled it, by hitting a parked car, he admitted he did wrong, and the car he struck was also totaled. As a good friend, she offered to pay for all expenses, felt bad, blah blah blah. Has made 1 attempt within the last 2 months and paid me $120, stated there will be plenty more where that came from. Haven't heard from her again. Can I take her to small claims, and prove his negligence? My insurance company has paid the claim. Paid an abundance amount of money to the occupants of the other vehicle. What can I do?

Your claim would be against both of them - her for negligent entrustment and him for negligence/being at fault in the accident.

However, if your insurance company has paid the claim, and you have no expenses out of pocket in this deal, you have no damages to sue to recover.