INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  LICENSED BUSINESS LAWYER
11313492

If a Judge orders dissolution after a bench trial has been

If a Judge orders dissolution after a bench trial has been completed when dissolution was not a cause of action during trial, would you be able to ask the judge that added evidence be brought into the court ordered accounting (the Judge has ordered this "after trial" before dissolution of the LLC is to take place) that would need to be heard or read to fairly resolve the LLC, that was not heard or produced at trial since dissolution was not a cause of action at that time?

Hope this makes sense.
Hello and thank you for your question. It would be basis for an appeal if the court exceeded the scope of the relief sought.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Let me know if my tips are to cheap! I am not sure how this works, with the fee and the tip?

Much appreciated.