Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

what are the arizona state licensing requirements for a second

Customer Question

what are the arizona state licensing requirements for a second hand dealers license, what forms are required for buying second hand property, and what is the hold period before alienating or disposing of the property. the property would be precious metal scrap, and jewelry, and coins.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i am willing to increase the value to the $30.00 required. plse tell me how to do this.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

Because you are currently signed up for our subscription program, the system automatically selected a price of $10 for the value of your question. While in most instances the default value is a fair one, depending on the nature of the question, in some of the professional categories where research or highly specialized knowledge may be involved, an expert may feel that the default value is too low for the amount of time the expert would need to prepare a complete answer.

The subscription does not allow you to increase the original offer, but you can choose to pay more for your answer in the form of a Bonus, which you would then pay to the Expert after you accept their helpful answer. You are under no obligation to do this, and bonuses are not covered by your subscription price.

If you determine that you would like to pay more, you can edit your question page now to let the Experts know up front that you are willing pay a bonus for a helpful answer.

If you need any additional assistance, please be sure to let me know.

Moderator, JustAnswer

Edited by Fran-mod on 7/5/2010 at 4:33 PM EST