How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Law Your Own Question
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
MShore Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi my name is phil, I have a signed,noterized agreement with

Resolved Question:

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a signed,noterized agreement with a buddy of mine. both parties agree on a 50% owner and responsibilty of this buiness. both parties agree to a 50-50 split on any moneys made in eather [income] or selling of any equipment or entire sale of buiness. Now my partner is saying becuse I did not give him 50% of the profit, I owne nothing. I've ran this place for 2 1/2 mounths' I have not made any money yet, so their is no money to split. Do I still have 50% or not. thanks phil in mass.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the post, you are still a 50% owner of the company, the accusation of impropriety does not invalidate or revoke the executed agreement.
MShore Law and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions