Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.
17027240

WANTED TO REGISTERED MY LITTLE BUSINESS ONLINE FOR EIN NO.WANT

Customer Question

WANTED TO REGISTERED MY LITTLE BUSINESS ONLINE FOR EIN NO.WANT YOU TO DO THAT ON MY BEHALF:
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.

Good morning. You need a bit more information than that. You will also need to provide the SSN of a principal of your new business. I don't think you want to provide that over the internet. This is a process you can easily do yourself...only takes about 3-4 minutes. Let me know if you need any help while you go through it and I will be happy to assist you.

I hope this has given you the guidance you were seeking. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi i got your mail am not very good in doing this i have tried it and couldnt pls let me know if you can do this on my behalf while i will provide you with my SSN waiting for your prompt response Frank.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.

Sure....I will do it for you....I'll probably have to ask you some questions as I go...so be sure to be available. :)

Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.
First, what kind of entity is this?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Trading,purchasing and shipping of house hold items and small cars pls send me your mail [email protected] i will send you my SSN there i would need to rest for a while Thanks Frank.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.

Your email just comes up as all xxxxxx.xxxx.xxx. JustAnswer will not allow the exchange of personal information...better I think for you to go to the IRS site and as each question comes up that confuses you, ask me and I will tell you how to answer it. :)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hello sir how is your weekend going Registered my Little Business for EIN no as soon as you recieved my mail i will highly appreaciate you.here is my SS# XXXXX /p>

Business Name:FB Automotives

Address :2001 E. 6th Str.

Sioux-City,Wood bury

IA Zip 51101

waiting for your prompt response Frank.