Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 years practicing attorney, JD, BA, MBA

I had purchased a pair of earrings 3 days ago. At the moment

I had purchased a pair of earrings 3 days ago.
At the moment of the purchase I signed a kind of receipt where is written, in small characters "strictly no refunds". At the moment I did the mistake to don't pay too much attention.
Today I got back to the store to return the item.
The store manager was willing either to exchange the jewel or to give me a sstore credit for 6 months. He gave me no other option.
What can i do now, in order to return the item and have my money back?
PS The store is located in mesquite, tx

You aren't going to like this but unless there is some defect with the property, the store is under no legal obligation to refund your money. Once a purchase contract is entered into with a seller, unless there is some sort of defect with the item that was not apparent at the time of puchase, they are not obligated to issue a refund.

I wish I had better news for you.

I hope you have a better understanding of your legal issue. If the information given answered your question, please click the GREEN "ACCEPT" button NOW, so that I receive credit for my work. Bonuses are optional and greatly appreciated. If you need additional clarification on this question, just click "Reply" and I will be happy to help you. Please give me as much detail as you can so that I can respond after receiving all the relevant details.