How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 56226
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been trying to get my LONG TERM DISABILITY, not S.S.

Resolved Question:

I have been trying to get my LONG TERM DISABILITY, not S.S. Disability, because I worked for the Clark County School District from 1995 thru 2005. Since I worked for the state, I paid no FICA, and S.S. Benefits are out of the question even though I have over 27-1/2 yrs paying FICA before working for the School District.

I have made 5 appeals and they have turned me down five (5) TIMES NOW, so I feel I need a lawyer. My doctor, Dr. David Moon, Back Pain Specialist, has written letter after letter and they are still turning me down. I am only able to sit 15 to 20 minutes, then I have to get up for at least 15 stretch and get the kinks out. My entire lumbar region of my back is totally TITANIUM and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that I still am in pain. I take pain meds three (3) times a day. The strongest is M S Contin which as you know is morphine. Can you refer me to an atty to help me get my benefits since 2005???
Please, I need your help!
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. What do you want to know?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Where is the ACCEPT ICON. I certainly want you to get paid. What additional information do you need? I also need to know what I need to hit for the BONUS TIP

for your fast answer? I need an Attorney that not only works S.S. Disability cases, but also cases for LONG TERM DISABILITY thru your employer, which was the Clark County School District... Can you help me???






Anita Nazzaro

6217 W. Alexd

Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
To find a local lawyer I suggest using which is a premier directory by location and practice area.
INFOLAWYER and 5 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions