How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Law Your Own Question
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
MShore Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recieved a phone call from a lawyer in Florida, stating

This answer was rated:

I recieved a phone call from a "lawyer" in Florida, stating that I had a old claim from cash advance office from a year ago, that I had borrowed 350.00 and didn't repay it. I don't remember this. He wouldn't send me any information regarding this matter only stating that I could settle the matter out of court for 850.00 or give him information to talk with my attorney and have a court date. I have no idea what this person is talking about and I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX they would have let this matter set for over a year before they would have attempted to collect on it, do you?
Thank you for the post, unless and until you receive something in writing from this attorney, you are not compelled to act. You should request a written verification of the debt claimed as owed.
MShore Law and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions