Experience:  23 Years business & securities law, NY and FL bars. SEC all states.

I have just started a limited liability corporation in Minnesota,

I have just started a limited liability corporation in Minnesota, USA. I plan to run my company from a home office in my residence. Just how "limited" is the liability in an LLC?
For example: Can a lien be placed against my home? Can it be seized and sold to pay debts or damages? Can any property connected (legally or physically) be affected through it?
If you maintain all of the corporate records an LLC should afford you the same level of protection that a regular corporation would. Creditors would be limited to recovery of any assets owned only by the LLC. It matters not that you run the company from your home.