JBaxLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in business formation and licensing issues

I need to file for DBA - Turning Point Christian Recovery Home/Ministry.

I need to file for DBA - Turning Point Christian Recovery Home/Ministry. Do I registure this as sole proprietor or corporation? I want it to be a non profit ministry, Christan based. I appreciate your time in this matter.
You would need to incorporate via the secretary of state's office to be a nonprofit corporation. You may due so at:

Thank you

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. The responses do not create an attorney-client relationship and are informational only.