INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  LICENSED BUSINESS LAWYER
11313492

Our lease say Landlord is responsible for the water system.

Our lease say Landlord is responsible for the water system. My question is, is the well,holding tank,pump & new clorination system his responsibility to maintain on a monthly basis, which is required by the state of California. Our business is a Store & Deli
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. yes, unless the parties negotiate otherwise, landlord would be liable for such maintenance.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank You

My next questionis, Our walk in cooler floor is collapsing , Our lease says: Landlord is responsible for; the Walls, Roof, Common areas, Plumbing,Electirc, Heating & Cooling systems. The cooler is part of the building and we did not purchase the walk in cooler when we bought the store. Who is responsible for the replacement/repairs of the cooler floor?

Likewise, landlord would be liable. Landlord is liable for structural issues. Tenant would be liable for personal property or if caused the damage to the structure,