JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in business formation and licensing issues
16110456

How do I Bill, collect and remit sales tax to Puerto Rico from

How do I Bill, collect and remit sales tax to Puerto Rico from MA in the united states for a lease in puerto rico?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  JBaxLaw replied 7 years ago.
I believe you own property in Puerto Rico which you lease and need to determine how to bill and remit the appropriate sales taxes. The required forms and information are at the Puerto Rico Department of Treasury site at:

http://www.hacienda.gobierno.pr/

Thank you

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. The responses do not create an attorney-client relationship and are informational only.