Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I am the founder of a 501c3 know as Wheels Through Time Museum

Customer Question

I am the founder of a 501c3 know as Wheels Through Time Museum Inc. I moved this institution 8 years ago from illinois.The museum is known world wide and has received millions of dollars of press endorsements(not advertising) in the past 8 years. This has generated and economic engine for the county . This is a small and depressed county in western north carolnia where tourism was king for many years. most of that infrastructure is now long gone leaving this institution in a difficult positiopn. the museum is seldom promoted by the county Tourism Development Board. causing economic damage to the institution, but more largely the economic multiplier has damaged the business community. (by the way this is a town of less than 1000 people) Can this entity sue the TDA board for "abusive descretion" your thoughts?? sincerely XXXXX XXXXX at [email protected]
Submitted: 6 years ago via LegalInfo.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.What do you want to specifically know?