Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

both my wife and i are unemployed,so we dont have that much

Customer Question

both my wife and i are unemployed,so we don't have that much money to invest in any new adventures,right now,but,for the longest time now,i've been wanting to do an internet income type of business.there is sooo many of them out there,that i'm overwhelmed.the problem is that with my unemployment,if they find out that i'm doing an internet type of business,without telling them,i could have my unemployment taken away from me,and if i go thru them,it;it's called the s.e.a.program,it means that i wouldn't be eligible for any extensions with them.basically,what i'm trying to ask,is:"is there a program out there,that's guaranteed to make me money.i guess i'm looking for some reassurance,i have a 5 year old,and i would love to stay home,have a productive internet business,that i don't need to pay to much for,and stay home with him.i know that's to much to ask for,but,i guess i like to dream.if it's not doable then i guess i'll try something else.please help?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.What do you want to accomplish?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i would like to make at least $750 to $1000 a week,with an internet type business,so i can stay home with my 5 year old
What can I answer?