If I purchased a piece of equipment to install and the supplier

If I purchased a piece of equipment to install and the supplier was 4 months delayed and didn't meet the specifications of the item is the supplier still covered if there contract states, "Company excludes all warranties, whether express or implied, but not limited to the implied warranty of merchantability. Also, we have numerous documentation that when I continually asked for status I was being lied to. The product was even started. Are they protected by UCC regardless of how they performed?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.What do you want to accomplish?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I want to know how I can research case law under the UCC to bust their contract based on their performance.
You mean off what website?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Either website or in general terms can a contract being "broken" because of violation of UCC? For example, if they continually lied about the status of the item could that void the contract terms that they are trying to impose.

Case law sites include
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Can you answer the second part of the question? Can a contract be void if fraud had occurred?
Yes, that is a basis to rescind a contract along with lack of capacity, and improper execution. Fraud shows lack of intent and deception.