Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations

Thanks for your ans. but I am asking about a PLAN of conversion

Thanks for your ans. but I am asking about a PLAN of conversion ask ask for on the certificate application
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.What do you want to accomplish?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I want to convert a single member LLC to a corporation. I understand and have a template for the certificate of conversion. It ask for a copy of the "plan of conversion" I do not know what this is.
I am going to refer this to a colleague.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Law Pro replied 4 years ago.
It's a very simple matter - you just have to state what your going to do and when in the statement.

You just have to state in 5 paragraphs what your going to do as your plan.

Hi, here is an example of a Plan of Conversion:

PLAN OF CONVERSION
FOR
CMKM DIAMONDS, INC.,
A NEVADA CORPORATION
INTO
CMKM DIAMONDS, INC.,
A TEXAS CORPORATION
THIS PLAN OF CONVERSION is entered into on April 23, 2007, by CMKM
DIAMONDS, INC., a Nevada Corporation, which under the laws of the State of Texas is
converting to a Texas Corporation.
1. CMKM DIAMONDS, INC., a Nevada Corporation, hereby adopts this Plan of
Conversion, in orderto convert to a Texas Corporation to be known as CMKM DIAMONDS,
INC.
2. By this conversion, CMKM DIAMONDS, INC. will continue its existence in the
form of a Texas Corporation known as CMKM DIAMONDS, INC.
3. Shares in the Converting Entity, CMKM DIAMONDS, INC., a Nevada
Corporation, will be converted to shares in the Converted Entity, CMKM DIAMONDS, INC.,
a Texas Corporation, on a straight one-for-one exchange.
4. The Certificate of Formation of CMKM DIAMONDS, INC. is attached as
Exhibit A to this Plan.
5. The conversion will become effective after the issuance of a Certificate of
Conversion by the Texas Secretary of State.
Dated April 23, 2007.
CMKM DIAMONDS, INC., a Nevada Corporation
KEVIN WEST, President
and Director
Law Pro, Attorney
Experience: 20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations