Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and helped a number of businesses with litigation.

AS bad as this sounds, i have a business open for 7 years,

AS bad as this sounds, i have a business open for 7 years, i pay personal bills and business bill all from same account on top of it i have never paid sales tax,i just got a real accountant today,im going to owe so much money, will a certain type of bankruptcy do away with all my problems and in future maybe i can open up another biz the right way
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 years ago.
Bankruptcy will not wipe out taxes that are owed.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.