Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

Where would I find a copy or information on a hospitals license?

Where would I find a copy or information on a hospitals license? The local hospital here has no license posted and it's been questioned about its validity. I need a license number etc.
Thanks, Peggy
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 6 years ago.

I do not know that hospitals just post their licenses as I believe they get approved to provide different types of care. Below is the list of general, specialty hospitals etc. for Kansas. This gives core information about the regulated hospitals. If there is a question that is not answered, call the the Department of Health and Environment.

(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

http://www.kdheks.gov/bhfr/fac_list/index.html

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Unfortunately it seems this hospital is owned by the county. Any other ideas?

Whether a hospital is government owned or not should make no difference in terms of accreditation and licensure if it is required. Call the Dept. at the number I gave you and they should be able to provide the information you need.