Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

My name is Kenneth. I am wanting to sue Capital One Bank

Customer Question

My name is Kenneth.

I am wanting to sue Capital One Bank for theft and fraud. Capital One has repeatedly made post -payment changes to my account, moving fees that was already paid to unpaid when a large charge came through. This has happened twice. The first time, I unfortunately was unable to prove it that it had occurred due to changes Capital One made to my account.This time, I have prints outs of my accounts activity documenting this. What can be done about this?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

You can consider filing a civil complaint against Capital One for civil fraud. If you prevail in your action you would be entitled to a reimbursement of monies wrongfully credited and potentially punitive damages as well