wallstreetesq.
wallstreetesq., Attorney
Experience:  10 years, Corp litigation, Of Counsel to several global and nationwide corporation
16356563

In a C Corp and trying to take it over. My business partner

Customer Question

In a C Corp and trying to take it over. My business partner owes me a TON of money and we are operating in the red. She is horrible at the business aspect and has gotten us in this situation by making poor decisions without my consent. The business could be successful in the rights hands but I need her out. How can I do this legally if she is refusing to be bought out or to dissolve?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  wallstreetesq. replied 6 years ago.
your only option is to sue her for the money lent to her personally, and start a shareholder suit against her for you share of the business, that would force her to a buyout or pay you your entire balance owed.