How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wallstreetesq. Your Own Question
wallstreetesq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 17217
Experience:  10 years, Corp litigation, Of Counsel to several global and nationwide corporation
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
wallstreetesq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In a C Corp and trying to take it over. My business partner

Customer Question

In a C Corp and trying to take it over. My business partner owes me a TON of money and we are operating in the red. She is horrible at the business aspect and has gotten us in this situation by making poor decisions without my consent. The business could be successful in the rights hands but I need her out. How can I do this legally if she is refusing to be bought out or to dissolve?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  wallstreetesq. replied 6 years ago.
your only option is to sue her for the money lent to her personally, and start a shareholder suit against her for you share of the business, that would force her to a buyout or pay you your entire balance owed.