How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 55860
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

serve cross-complaint

Customer Question

serve cross-complaint
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. If you need more details after you read my answer, click reply (not relist) & I will gladly respond. No, you cannot serve it personally. You should have a lawyer handle it or retain a process server to do so.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
we do not have a lawyer. can i serve it by mail. it is a cross-complaint. thanks
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
You should have a process server do so.