JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in business formation and licensing issues
16110456

I am looking for info on how to file a complaint against a

Customer Question

I am looking for info on how to file a complaint against a California company with the ISO standards board, anybody any ideas.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  JBaxLaw replied 4 years ago.
If you are referring to the International ORganization for Standardization, you may file a complaint by following the instructions at:

http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/management_standards/certification/mss_complaints.htm

Thank you

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. The responses do not create an attorney-client relationship and are informational only.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I found this already it just goes around in circles and you end up on an Austrailian web site. I need something more local, like the ISO audit people who oversee the companies in CA.
Expert:  JBaxLaw replied 4 years ago.
There is no contact information available specific to California. You would need to file your complaint or request to whom you make speak with in California

You may also determine what third party certification organization was used for the particular company against which you wish to file a complaint. If you can determine which third party certification company was used, then contact that company for more information.

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We are in the process of suing the company I already filed a complaint with the BBB of CA and I just want to file a complaint with the ISO so hopefully they would revoke the cirtification or fine them, "to whom you make speak with in California" what does this mean
Expert:  JBaxLaw replied 4 years ago.
It means you would request "who" you could speak with in California. There will be third party certification companies in CA, but you need to determine which company did the certification you are concerned with.

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I think you are missing the point entierly, we paid this company to produce something based on ISO 9000 standards and verification and they have not done so. I don't have time to go back and forth on this all day so I will try some other sourse . Thank you for your time.