Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

Re Not-for-profit partnership in Massachusetts, does it need

Re: Not-for-profit partnership in Massachusetts, does it need to have zero balance in funds at year-end?

No it would not. It would be allowed to maintain funds on hand to cover its ongoing operations.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.