Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 years practicing attorney, JD, BA, MBA

What Is the Meaning of OSHA

What Is the Meaning of OSHA?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 years ago.

OSHA is short for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. It is a government agency in the Department of Labor to maintain a safe and healthy work environment. They do things like inspect construction sites to ensure that all employers and workers are taking appropriate safety measures to ensure that they are complying with the law.

I hope you have a better understanding of your legal issue. If the information given answered your question, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN "ACCEPT" BUTTON NOW, so that I receive credit for my work. If you need additional clarification on this question, just click "Reply" and I will be happy to help you. Please give me as much detail as you can so that I can respond after receiving all the relevant details.