The owner of our apartment complex made some kind of deal with

The owner of our apartment complex made some kind of deal with Verizon and now all of our apartments have to be entered and upgraded for FIOS service even if we don't want it. Can he do that ?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
What specifically do you want to know and accomplish?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I want to stop the landlord and Verizon from entering my apartment and requiring me to ready my apartment for them to install these services that I don't want (removing all items from my master bedroom closet). I already have a cable provider and have no need for these services. The owner's notice stated we cannot opt out of this. However, Oregon tenant rights state unless it is for requested repairs, emergency repair, sale of the rental, or annual habitability inspection, we have the right to refuse. I wrote a letter stating my objections and citing the Oregon State Bar website. However, I was still given a 24 hour notice of entry today.

You can file a complaint in court to obtain an order barring entry for this purpose.