Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations

Is the pay pal money making email legal or illegal... Where

Customer Question

Is the pay pal money making email legal or illegal...???
Where you send out a dollar to other pay pal accounts and then they send you a dollar. If this is illegal, can i make it legal by providing an online service?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Pro replied 6 years ago.

That's illegal - and NOT promoted by PayPal itself. That's a chain pyramid letter scheme which is illegal.

Don't send them anything!

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated.

Customer: replied 6 years ago. question was in two parts.

What about the question if i provide a service or product for purchase, can this be incorporated with this system to make it legal?
Expert:  Law Pro replied 6 years ago.
Yes, if you provide a product or service for the dollar - that would make it legal. I'm not sure what kind of product or service you can perform with that type of situation.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This is getting me closer to the answer I'm lookng for. By using this method to get online customers involved by providing to them original images and/or poems by me...'for the record' what would I have to state in the online address that would make it clear that it is legal for consumers to purchase items that I offer?
Expert:  Law Pro replied 6 years ago.

You wouldn't have to state anything - you would have to give them someway to pay you - there you would have to have some type of disclaimer as to their purchase.

It's always legal for them to purchase something - that's their decision and option.