wallstreetesq., Attorney
Experience:  10 years, Corp litigation, Of Counsel to several global and nationwide corporation

filing my ss4 form for my Single Member LLC and it ask me above

filing my ss4 form for my Single Member LLC and it ask me above where i sign and date to put my name and title.. i know my name but as for title since i am the only one that owns and works for me... what do i put for title? President?Owner?Founder? is there a differnce?
Since you are the only member enter "Owner." , however if you've formed the corporation then put the name of the office that you hold in the corporation, such as "President,"

Edited by kumar paturi esq on 2/4/2010 at 6:38 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
sounds good i will input Owner Because i am the only one in my LLC.. i notice that you give free internet start up help.. i am actually on my way to do that is this the best way to contact you if i ever have questions i need answering?
you can ask for my name, I would be gald to help you.