I had a business partner that was writing bad checks under

I had a business partner that was writing bad checks under our joint LLC business account. My partner was arrested in January of this year so I closed the business account (since I could not locate the checks) and dissolved the LLC. I received a call today from a liquor store stating that my partner had csshed a business check in the beginning of January of this year and the check came back as being unpayable due to account being closed.
Will I be held liable for this check, even though my signature is not on check, and I was unaware that my partner had cashed this check?? Again, it was a business check
The claim would be against him and the LLC but not you personally. This LLC should be dissolved given his conduct
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have already dissolved the LLC, I just dont want them coming back to me personally...I did not endorse the check and did not know of his activiity.

So, I am not personally held responsible, and the LLC is dissolved....

I just want to make sure I cannot be sued over this

You are not personally liable for a claim against the LLC, dissolved or otherwise. do not worry.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

I feel better now

Take care