lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 35 years of business experience.

I went to a wholesale store with my husband and son(4 years

Customer Question

I went to a wholesale store with my husband and son(4 years old) and as we were going in a man approached us and told us we couldn't go in because children were not aloud at the store. is this a legal thing to do? isn't this consider discrimination? the store has no signs statying this. Other stores in the area has NO STROLLERS ALLOUD signs but they all alloud children to go in with their parents. I understand if my son is missbehaving I Can be ask to leave the store but this was not the case. What kind of complaint could this be? I have a bussiness card with the store information.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
The store has the right to restrict the entrance of children. You can complain to the business but it is private and has that right. Sorry.