I was sued for a loan I defaukted on, when the market crashed

I was sued for a loan I defaukted on, when the market crashed I owed Chase Bank 50 k and couldnt pay it, well after two years they garnished my bank account and took the only 1k I had.
I still own a corporation, is there any way they touch the corporation, it had nothing to do with the personal suit but Im worried about my account now, I is a Nevada c Corp
What do you want to know?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Can My corporate account be garnished for a personal judgememt , They have garnished my personal account

If you have a personal judgment, personal accounts can be garnished. Corporate accounts would require court order after application to determine your interest in the corporation and rights in account.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
So technically yes if they can prove I am the sole member of the corporation, does that generally takee some time they just garnished my personal account yesterday. I will withdraw my funds from ,y corporate account tommorow if it is at risk
If there is no restraint on it, you can do so. Consider working out a settlement if you prefer.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am getting ready for Bankruptcy, I owe far more than I can possibly Pay, I really just need a clear answer, can they peirce the account and is it safer to remove the funds. It is not my money but an investor who I have a note with and I need to protect it.
They can pursue the corporate account so you may want to protect the assets.