How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 54289
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The company i worked for last several large tools that were

Resolved Question:

The company i worked for last several large tools that were financed in my name to the total cost of about 3000 do i have legal recourse
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
What do you want to know and accomplish?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can i sue them for the cost of the tools ? I am looking to recoup the money to replace them
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
Yes, you can make demand in writing to show good faith attempt and then proceed on your own in small claims court thereby saving on legal fees.
INFOLAWYER and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions