Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience

I recently purchased some rims from a rim shop on Dec 17th.

I recently purchased some rims from a rim shop on Dec 17th. I still have not recieved the rims and the product they ordered for me has been discontinued for 2 years. I talked to the owner and he seems like he will not give me a refund. On the invoice it does say all sales are final no refunds. What can i do I will never get what was agreed upon?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 years ago.
Did you pay by credit card or atm card?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
credit card Mastercard
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 years ago.

Okay, that is good. The most cost effective way to approach the problem is to follow the instructions on the back of the credit card statement to file a dispute in writing. Usually you have 60 days from the time the charge appears on your statement. It appears that they promised to order you product x and left you stuck with accepting product y or z. If the credit card company does not refund your money, then you will need to file a breach of contract and deceptive trade practices suit in small claims court.

Please click "Accept" so that I can get credit for this answer. We can continue our conversation after that at no additional charge.