How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 55443
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

we signed a contract with a homeowner who had fire damage on

Resolved Question:

we signed a contract with a homeowner who had fire damage on thier house. From the first they have not been happy with us. Now they have sent a letter of termination and want a refund on the deposit monies. They haven't even given us time to answer thier demands and now have attacked us personally by writing email to others we work with and on facebook etc. what can we do to stop the harrasment and end the contract agreeable. Can I serve them with a restaining order to stop the harrasment?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
If there is harassment, you can consider a police report or a lawyer letter to cease and desist.
INFOLAWYER and 2 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you