Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I have a business manager who has attitude and anger problems

Customer Question

I have a business manager who has attitude and anger problems with staff and employeesand customers, she also isnt doing her assigned duties and is not working the hours she is paid for, what type of wording do I use to to fire her ?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.
The best thing to say is the person is being terminated for insubordination, failure to perform duties and being untruthful about the hours worked. These are fairly vague terms that cover a lot of different situations and sub-categories. The less you say, the better off you are. You don't want to write a 10 page letter to the person. A simple letter citing these things will show good cause for the termination.