I have spent over $30,000 on ebay and am owed $209 in bonuse

Customer Question

I have spent over $30,000 on ebay and am owed $209 in bonuses. Ebay refuses to assist in enforcing any contract 20-40 and is complaining that I am complaining too much and inspite of its highest rating determined without details to terminate my participation on ebay and not pay me the $209 or any of the terminated contracts several hundred. I spent several thousand dollars calling from Mexico and ebay refuses to reimburse the costs or the lost contracts or the merit fees. A big company which refuses to talk to me.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
What can I answer you?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am owed by ebay 209 in bonuses against purchases and several thousand dollars for long distance calls from Mexico to the United States in order to purchase the items they put up for sale. They have admitted so. Also their sellers have refused to complete binding contracts to me with a few taking the money and refusing to deliver the merchandise. Ebay admits this all. I want the bonuses, I want the long distance calls and I want the damages for ebay cancelling out of the blue on going several hundred contracts, costing me purchases and losing to me irreplaceable antiques.
You could do any of the following:
-complaint to the BBB
-complaint to the dept of consumer affairs
-small claims court lawsuit